I'm really serious. May I ask something?
Is this some break-up season or sth?
I've heard of another break up today.
That's a real shock. Hmmrph. Cursed? Maybe.
Anyway, we booked the discussion room, wanting to study
peacefully.But we ended up chatting our time away. Yes. Just because it IS a discussion room(in the lib) and we ARE allowed to talk there. Bad bad.
Dont ever book that room to study. I'd rather study in the lib. At least
we'd get scolded if we talked too loudly, or too much. BUT. I just did. I've just booked the room for tmr's slot. It was before we used it so.. yup.
Auntie-sm.I dont care ar. I HAVE TO FINISH CHEMICAL BONDING 1 BY TODAY!!
That's my only target.
Oh ya. Really have to thanks Ah mu, Jaszies and Joyce for offering to help me copy my chem notes. Cos my super responsible chem rep Sha passed me a stack of extra empty notes today. Yup. Thanks guys!
Talking about chem, today marks the 1st week of the disappearance of my Chem File. Hais. It's gone. Forever.
Bleh. I HAVE TO FINISH CHEM BONDING OKAY??